Invented in China, electronic cigarette is an electronic device that generates a “steam” and can be flavoured and does not contain nicotine. Is it provided a real aid to smoking cessation?
Is it safe? Should it be considered a drug These are topics of debate that inflame specialists for several months.
How does electronic cigarette work
They exactly look like the real. As you inhale, the end part glows. As you exhale, you puff out a cloud of what looks like smoke. It’s vapour.
Inside all e-cigarettes there’s a battery, a heating element, and a cartridge that holds nicotine and other liquids and flavourings. All work basically the same way. Features and costs vary. Some are disposable. Others have a rechargeable battery and refillable cartridges.
What is Electronic Cigarette
Is the electronic cigarette hazardous to health? Is it rather a good alternative to tobacco? Supporters and opponents often have strong opinions.
They are safe or not ?
So far, evidence suggests that e-cigarettes may be safer than regular cigarettes. The biggest danger from tobacco is the smoke, and e-cigarettes don’t burn. Tests show the levels of dangerous chemicals they give off are a fraction of what you’d get from a real cigarette.
E-cigarettes may be less harmful than cigarettes but we still don’t know enough about their long-term risks or the effects of second-hand exposure.
Electronic Cigarette to stop smoking
- Experts defend the electronic cigarette in an anti-smoking conference.
- E-cigarette: 400,000 people have managed to quit smoking through its use.
- WHO experts call to encourage the electronic cigarette.
- The electronic cigarette is less harmful than conventional.
- The electronic cigarette have reduced tobacco sales.
- Smoking cessation: the electronic cigarette remains excluded withdrawal aid methods.
- 100 physicians are committed to the electronic cigarette.
- The passage of the smoking e-cigarette could “save millions of lives”.
- The electronic cigarette taken by smokers to maintain their health.
- The electronic cigarette as effective as a nicotine patch.
- Smoking cessation: a study that demonstrates the advantages of the electronic cigarette.